PSECU "SWIPESTAKES" SWEEPSTAKES SWIPE INTO SUMMER OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY TO PARTICIPATE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Entry Period: "SwipeStakes" ("Sweepstakes") will begin on 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on Saturday July 31, 2021 ("Entry Period").
Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and Sponsor's and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Sponsor/Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by PSECU, 1500 Elmerton Avenue, Harrisburg, PA 17110 (“Sponsor” or “Administrator”).
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A PSECU MEMBER TO ENTER OR WIN AND BEING A PSECU MEMBER WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States. PSECU business accounts (credit and debit cards) are excluded from participation in the Sweepstakes. Employees, agents, and officials of PSECU and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- There are (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- PSECU CARD PURCHASE: Holders of a PSECU Visa® credit card(s) or PSECU debit card (each a “Card”) will automatically be entered for one (1) chance to win (an “Entry”) for each qualifying purchase (as further defined in Section 2B below) made between Tuesday, June 1, 2021 12:00 a.m. ET and 11:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2021.
- TO ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE: Fill out and submit the web form provided on the SwipeStakes landing page with your full name, date of birth, phone number, valid email address, and mailing address. Entrant will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for each web form entry received. To be eligible, each Sweepstakes entry via this web form method must be received by Sponsor no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2021. No mass-produced entries whether photocopied, computer generated, mechanically reproduced, or produced by other automated means will be accepted. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, undelivered, delays, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
- Qualifying Purchases are defined as a point-of-sale or an online purchase that posts to your account during the Entry Period, and do not include any balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, disputed or unauthorized purchases/fraudulent transactions, credits, purchase of Travelers Cheques, gift cards, quasi-cash and any other cash-equivalent transactions, account fees, fee reversals, dividends posted by PSECU, overdraft transfers, merchant returns, and credit adjustments. You must abide by the terms of the PSECU Visa® Founder's Card/Visa® Alumni Rewards Card Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure or the Visa® Classic and Visa® Alumni Classic Consumer Credit Card Agreement, or the Debit Card Agreement and Regulation E Disclosure, as applicable.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sweepstakes Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, and inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, or other errors or problems that may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus, or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entrants and/or modify, cancel, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancelation, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancelation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. All types of entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- HOW TO WIN:
- DRAWING PERIOD: There will be two (2) separate monthly drawings conducted to randomly select ten (10) winners in each monthly drawing for a total of twenty (20) winners as follows: At approximately 5:00 p.m. ET on July 8, 2021and August 10, 2021, ten (10) potential $500 Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the prior month. The potential Winner will be notified by Administrator via email and/or telephone and must meet all eligibility requirements, including response to notification and acceptance of the prize within forty-eight (48) hours and execution and return of all necessary releases and documents (if any) required by Administrator within seven (7) business days. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the winning entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized email account holder at time of entry. A potential Winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential Winner will be selected by alternate random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries and an alternate Winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion if: (i) any prize notification is returned as undeliverable; (ii) a potential Winner declines his or her prize; (iii) a potential Winner fails to comply with any of the Official Rules; (iv) a potential Winner does not respond to notification or accept the prize within forty-eight (48) hours; or (v) potential Winner does not execute and return all of the necessary releases and documents (if any) required by Administrator within seven (7) business days.
- The decisions of Administrator in all matters regarding this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
- Over the course of the Drawing Period, twenty (20) Prize Winners will each receive: One (1) $500 cash prize (“Prize”). There will be a total of twenty (20) separate $500 prizes awarded. Each Entrant is eligible to win only one Prize. If a Prize Winner or potential Prize Winner’s name is drawn for a subsequent Prize an alternate potential Prize Winner will be chosen.
- Winners are responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state, and local taxes (if any) and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified in these Official Rules and/or in the applicable entry instructions. Prizes will be fulfilled within a reasonable amount of time of Administrator’s verification of Winner. All prize details and additional terms, conditions, or eligibility requirements are in Administrator’s discretion.
- PSECU members who are selected as a Winner of the Prize will have the money deposited into their Regular share (S1). Non-members who are selected as a Winner of the Prize will have a check mailed to the name and address provided on the web form submitted as their Entry.
- All Winners must complete and submit to the Administrator the “SwipeStakes Sweepstakes” Form within seven (7) business days of receipt or will be disqualified.
- Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Pennsylvania; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards to entrants will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expense and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or entrants’ and/or Sponsor’s rights and obligations, in connection with the Sweepstakes are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in sweepstakes materials (including, but not limited to, point-of-sale, television, radio, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or Winner List available on or about August 15, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address no later than August 15, 2021 (Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners”): PSECU SwipeStakes, PO Box 67013, Harrisburg, PA 17106-7013.